The GRM-250 manual glass manipulator reaches a height of max. of 2.7 meters and a capacity of 250 kg for the rapid handling of glass and glazed windows for mainly internal use. The reason? The machine can be easily transported to the most diverse work environments (assembled or disassembled). With its sturdy and compact construction, all-terrain pneumatic tires and a telescopic boom with 930 mm of travel, the GRM-250 manual glass lifter is an expertly balanced mix of operator safety and excellent value quality price. Furthermore, the user is free to move his load also laterally thanks to the arm joint, which is connected to a manual winches system with automatic brake to be managed individually to increase accuracy. The advantage is tangible: on the one hand, the installation of the glass plates is extremely rapid and, on the other, the millimetric precision of the GRM-250 manual glass manipulator is an essential ally to bring your daily work practices to a higher level.
- Compact, solid and robust design (2724 x 1238 mm) with minimum aperture
- Load capacity of 250 kg at a max. of 2.7 meters
- Parking brakes for easy installation
- Width adjustable front axle
- The 360 degree rotation of the 4 pump suction cups improves the anchoring system during the lifting phase (even on the floor). Each suction cup has a capacity of 140 kg/each. 12 removable counterweights to customize the handling of glass and glazed frames
In addition, the GRM-250 manual glass lifter has the advantage of preserving the user's health even during the most intense work sessions. The manual winches are equipped with an ergonomic handle and an automatic brake to improve the handling of heavy and/or fragile loads. Curious to know more? A new support with 4 suction cups is in stock and is also available for hire on Sollevapratico.it.
NEW SUPPORT WITH 4 SUCTION CUPS AND ADAPTER FOR STANDARD GLASSES!
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL.