Terms and conditions of use of the website
Anyone who accesses or uses this website agrees without restriction to be bound by the conditions specified herein. If he/she does not accept them or does not intend to be bound by them, he/she may not access, use or download material from this website.
At any time, “Feba Srl” reserves the right to update or change these conditions and the manner of use of the website, without any obligation to give prior notice. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies a commitment to comply with the conditions as amended.
All content published or present on the website, including its selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, is protected by the privacy legislation Art. 13, European Regulation 679/2016 (so-called “GDPR”), the law on copyright (Law 22/4/1941, No. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 No. 518, on the Legal Protection of Software) and other national and international regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments and additions.
Ownership of the rights
This website is the exclusive property and pertinence of “Feba Srl” and the assignment of the Internet domain name has been formally obtained, according to the methodologies and procedures in force at the time of the request for assignment.
The rights to the Contents belong to “Feba Srl”. Some Internet pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyrights of those who have made it available. By their publication, “Feba Srl” does not convey any rights to any of the contents of the website.
Regime of use of materials published within the site and reproduction by third parties
The access to the website and to its contents, as a visitor is allowed only for the purposes allowed by “Feba Srl” and highlighted on this same website. The website and the data contained therein may be accessed only for personal use (e.g. for own information, research, study).
In any case, you may not use or cause third parties to use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore expressly prohibited at all times.
Also prohibited in all cases are:
– the modification of the website or any of its content or mode of access;
– conduct that constitutes a crime under current regulations (e.g. so-called computer crimes, such as violation of computer domicile);
– conduct intended to break up parts or sections of this website and/or incorporate them into other websites of third parties, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload from the program, make public, transmit, or distribute in any way the Content, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of “Feba Srl” in violation of these conditions;
– the attempt to access restricted areas of the website without authorization profile;
– uploading computer programs, files, and other materials containing destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (such as images in which audio files are embedded), worms, trojan horses, or bots for the purpose of scrolling or for launching multiple screens and for further activities, in general, capable of disrupting the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
– in general, use that causes or is likely to cause damage, interruption, or limitation of this Website or its services;
– the unauthorized collection, through the Website, of personal information about third parties (e.g., e-mail addresses).
Links to Other Websites
The website www.sollevapratico.it may contain links to other sites of third parties.
By linking to other sites, you voluntarily leave the website and are directed to web pages of network sites other than this website.
Users who, through links on the website, decide to access other linked websites assume all risks related to that decision. “Feba Srl” is not responsible for the content of any sites accessible through “links” that are not under their control.
Without prejudice to agreements with interested third parties, “Feba Srl” reserves the right to remove any link or linking program at any time.
Any User wishing to include a link to this website on its “homepage” must request permission from “Feba Srl” by submitting a written request to the email address email@example.com. “Feba Srl” reserves the right to evaluate the request and grant authorization at absolute discretion.
“Feba Srl” cannot be held liable for any actions and/or damages that may result to the user and/or third parties from the use of this site and/or the Content.
“Feba Srl” cannot be held liable for any actions and/or damages caused by actions taken by it as a result of prohibited conduct by the user or third parties.
“Feba Srl” cannot be held liable for problems arising for the user from interruptions, suspensions, delays, or anomalies in the provision of the service dependent on the supply of electricity or telephone/telematic service, or from other causes related to the technical means by which the Content is transmitted, not dependent on “Feba Srl”.
“Feba Srl”, despite its own continuous efforts aimed at improving the services offered, cannot absolutely guarantee either the accuracy or the constant up-to-dateness of the Content of the website.
“Legal notes”: these terms or conditions;
“Website” or “site”: homepage of the website www.sollevapratico.it the Internet pages contained therein or other collection of information and/or applications operated by “Feba Srl” and made available with access through computer equipment such as PCs, laptops, cell phones, handheld computers, digital cameras, television sets or other network devices for physically or wirelessly connected networks;
“Content” means web pages, textual documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software, and any other audiovisual material of any kind and nature;
“Services”: all those functions, devices, applications, information, or other services available through this website;
“Visitor” or “user”: any person accessing the website, with or without the permission of “Feba Srl”, or using it, regardless of having “registered”;
“Framing”: the inclusion of the “linked” page, belonging to a certain site, within the structure of a different “linking” site;
“Deep-link”: the direct call, contained in one site, to a particular page of a different site, without transiting through the “home page” of the latter site